- Explore the Port
- Real Estate
- Contact Us
The Tampa Bay/Orlando I-4 Corridor Region is Florida’s largest and fastest growing market and home to the largest and fastest growing concentration of distribution centers in the State. The region is also located at the heart of Florida’s agriculture industry, and is home to the State’s largest cluster for the grocery/ food and beverage sector.
This facility is the first phase of a planned multi-phased expansion at Port Tampa Bay that will also include additional refrigerated and dry storage capacity for trans-loading, storage, packaging and distribution of food and beverage products, as well as an on-dock rail trans-load terminal to offer express service to the U.S. Midwest.
• 135,000 square foot facility
• 96 reefer plugs
• On-site dedicated fumigation services
• On-site USDA and CBP inspection areas, USDA lab
• On-site radiation portal monitors
• Safe, food-grade glycol refrigerant used throughout
• USDA approved for cold treatment services
• 6,348 racked pallet positions using Interroll gravity fed rack system
• Adjacent to Port Tampa Bay Container Terminal, recently upgraded with Post-Panamax crane capacity
• On-dock facility offering the flexibility to handle both breakbulk/ palletized shipments, as well as containers for trans-loading
• Adjacent berth (to be extended in 2018) with dedicated mobile harbor crane